Friday 13 August 2010

Deja vu ...

Last Christmas I made a bag for each of the eleven females on my present list. They were based on a pattern I found here which I adapted to make a bigger version. They were a huge hit with the recipients and were easy to make but by after churning out eleven on the trot, I never wanted to make another one again.

For some reason, I didn't get round to taking any decent photos of any of them so didn't write about them here then - but I'm about to put that right!

My niece, Kelly, has a friend who's been admiring her bag. It's the friend's birthday very soon which prompted a plea to Aunty, "Would you make another one please?"

So, here's one side:-


And here's the other:-


One day I might even get round to making one for myself.....

1 comment:

Gina said...

Very stylish although I can see why you might have tired after eleven of them!